- Believe it or not, Pharrell was born in 1973.
- Pharrell’s grandmother was the one who encouraged him to get serious about music.
- During his high school talent show Pharrell was discovered by musician/ producer Teddy Riley.
- He can play both the keyboard and the drums.
- He is a fan of the science fiction series Star Trek, as indicated by his consistent use of the Vulcan salute to signify his label name, Star Trak.
- Pharrell got into the publishing game in 2012, when he released Pharrell: Places and Spaces I’ve Been.
- In 2008, Pharrell founded From One Hand to Another to help support his Pharrell Williams Resource Centers’ learning programs, which were developed to serve youth in at-risk communities throughout the country.
- Pharrell co-founded the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear.
- Pharrell has been wearing his infamous Vivienne Westwood hat for the past 6 years.
- Pharrell wed Helen Lasichanh, a model and designer, at Miami’s Kampong National Tropical Botanical Gardens in 2013. They have one child together, a son named Rocket.
117 FEBRUARIE 2018
214 FEBRUARIE 2017
3MARCH 6, 2017
42 DECEMBRIE 2016
514 APRIL 2018
615 FEBRUARIE 2017
7AUGUST 29, 2017 || US Open Tennis Championships
812 DECEMBRIE 2016
911 AUGUST 2017
1011 FEBRUARIE 2015